The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 11-27-2014, 01:29 AM

Storefront stopped loading

Please help! All of a sudden my storefront will not load. I've seen this happen before and re copied and pasted the widget codes, but still nothing. Here is my page. Thank you!!!

http://www.hipandhealthykids.com/shop/
Old 11-27-2014, 01:35 AM

And we're back...no rhyme or reason to this...just kept reloading and reloading...weird!
Old 11-27-2014, 01:56 AM

Default Is Ecwid Having Issues?

We noticed that the store has stopped loading several times in the last few days only to be up and running again at later times. (We also see others complaining about the same issue.)

We checked Ecwid.com to find issues on your site as well (pages not loading, login not possible, etc.) so we're guessing it's from your end. Are there technical issues occurring and can you let us know what's going on so that we can be prepared for the downtime? We promote products on social media and it hurts our business to promote something and then discover that the store can't be reached 15 minutes later.

Thanks!
Old 11-27-2014, 01:59 AM

Pretty sure it's an issue on Ecwid's end as it's happening randomly to us as well. Check Ecwid.com when it happens and you'll see (at least when we checked) that their site wasn't loading at the same time. Hopefully they fix whatever the issue is quickly and let us know what was going on.
Old 11-27-2014, 09:14 AM
Ecwid Team

Hello!

Thank you very much for your messages.

I am very sorry to hear you have faced with this issue.

There have been such reports here from a few merchants but there was no downtime on Ecwid side today. It looks like that the issue is most likely related to your internet connection. Can you please try to reproduce the problem using the completely different Internet Service provider? We've just tested your control panel and storefront - everything works great.

Looking forward for your replies.
Old 11-27-2014, 11:41 AM

Hi Sergey,

Thank you for the reply. It definitely was not my internet connection as at the same time the issue was occurring I had no problems with any other internet related functions I was performing. I tested numerous websites, social media accounts and streaming devices but the only thing that did not load during that time was our Ecwid storefront (it also did not load on Facebook). We took a look at the Ecwid website during this time as well and found it slow, images weren't loading and the login page wouldn't show up. The same thing happened a day or so ago.

Are you positive that your site or some part of its delivery method was not having issues? I should also add that we tried on mobile devices over LTE and the store did not load on those either. The pages where the store is hosted loaded fine, but the store and product lists never showed up.

Everything is fine now, but it concerns me that it's the second time that we noticed it happening over a short period of time.

Please let us know as we are 100% positive it was not our internet connection.

Thanks!

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
issues, loading, not loading, not working