The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 03-07-2020, 12:41 PM

Can I use Ecwid to sell services online?

Hi there, I am a web developer and i wanted to ask whether I can use Ecwid on my website, It is about lalaniassociates.com.pk/skilled-worker/canada-express-entry/ and if it is a good idea to give consultation packages online??

Last edited by Karina Summer; 07-22-2020 at 08:50 AM.
Old 03-08-2020, 03:15 PM

I also want to integrate online store to my wordpress website dotrepository.com please also let me know if you find the answer.

Last edited by Karina Summer; 07-22-2020 at 08:51 AM.
Old 03-09-2020, 09:12 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by qadirkhan View Post
Hi there, I am a web developer and i wanted to ask whether I can use Ecwid on my website, It is about Canada Express Entry and if it is a good idea to give consultation packages online??
Hello! This is Rina from Ecwid Customer Care team. Thanks for your message!

Sure thing, you can add an Ecwid store to your website. Here is our detailed article on how to do it: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...or-any-website

As for selling consultation packages, sure, you can do it with Ecwid. If you need to send such packages as a file, Ecwid supports selling downloadable products. You can easily upload them in the "Files" tab when you create a product. After customers purchase a downloadable product and pay for the order, they will receive an email with a link to this file.

For more details on how the feature works, please refer to this article: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...gital-products
Find out how to sell digital goods

Hope this helps!

Please, let us know should you have further questions. We'll be glad to help.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

Last edited by Karina Summer; 07-22-2020 at 08:50 AM.
Old 03-09-2020, 10:24 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazali View Post
I also want to integrate store to my website dotrepository.com please also let me know if you find the answer.
Hi there!

This is Kenga from Ecwid. Thanks for your message.

As I see, your site is built with Wordpress. You can add a store created with Ecwid on your Wordpress site with the help of our official plugin. Here is our instruction on how to do this: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...WordPress-site

Fill your Ecwid account with products and they will appear on your Wordpress site. Check our guide on how to add products: Adding a new product

Hope this helps! Let us know if any further assistance is required.

Ecwid team

Last edited by Karina Summer; 07-22-2020 at 08:49 AM.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.