The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 11-02-2009, 02:33 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwicarioca View Post
Hi,

Just wanted to say I've been working on my website this morning and added this product with ease. Such good instructions, clear and easy to follow. Congrats.

Just one question. How do I upload mp3 and mp4 files to be made available upon checkout?

Is that possible? My files size was less than 100mb but it failed to upload...I might try a smaller mp3 file. I'll be selling mp3, mp4 files so I need to get it up to speed please.

Many thanks
Robert

Yes, it is possible to upload MP3 files. There are no restrictions for MP3 or MP4.
You need to use the "Files" tab on the "product details" page.

If you still have the issue with uploading, please create a new ticket in our bugtracker. We will need the following information from you:
- name and version of your browser
- example of the file you cannot upload

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base
Old 12-08-2009, 09:48 AM

Try bandcamp.com if you are selling your own product...very nice
Old 06-30-2011, 01:24 AM

Exclamation Alternate Import / Upload of photo files?

I currently have over 12,000 products listed in a CSV file, ready for import. The problem is that all of my images are on my computer. Now, I can convert all of them to image URLs, but the main problem is that I don't want to upload 12,000 images one-by-one! Is there any way around this?

Currently, the only options I have is to basically convert over 12,000 images, then either a). painfully plug them in one-by-one into my excel file before upload, or b). painfully upload them one by one from my computer to ecwid.

PLEASE HELP!

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
images, import