The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 07-26-2013, 05:43 PM

Hello Lana I have been out of the office for the past few months getting finances - I have now paid the fee want you to know that I am in a call center for a side job. I am also looking at my customers just sitting- I am told by paypal that everything is right with my account. Were's my orders. Not one order I have 3000 people I need some of my orders through what can you do for me. Its been 10days since I paid my fee with you's. Anita Owner of Gypsees Jewels Jewerlry ( I am not online as I work for another company right Center one is a job until I start getting my orders in. ) Thanks
Old 07-30-2013, 02:02 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsee View Post
Hello Lana I have been out of the office for the past few months getting finances - I have now paid the fee want you to know that I am in a call center for a side job. I am also looking at my customers just sitting- I am told by paypal that everything is right with my account. Were's my orders. Not one order I have 3000 people I need some of my orders through what can you do for me. Its been 10days since I paid my fee with you's. Anita Owner of Gypsees Jewels Jewerlry ( I am not online as I work for another company right Center one is a job until I start getting my orders in. ) Thanks
Hi,

I've just inspected your store settings and your storefront. As far as I can see, everything is properly set up and your store works as expected. I also placed a test order to check whether it works fine at checkout. You an see my order in your control panel (order #19). I can confirm that it works OK.

If you think some orders are lost, please let me know the details. What you were told by your customer - when they placed an order and what was the trouble with it? Did you get in touch with any customer?

If you look for the ways to attract customers to your store, I'd recommend reading this article:
http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/15853308/...tractcustomers

Ecwid Guide for Beginners

Ecwid Help Center

Ecwid video tutorials

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.