The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 01-07-2013, 10:10 PM

Design - shopping bag is attached to my add to bag HTML code

How do I change my shopping cart on my website to not display the shopping bag beside the add to cart icon??? I just want the add to bag button and the price.

http://www.basketheads.ca/#!baby-boy/cpa0 this is the site address that will show you how things are looking.

please help as soon as possible...Thank you

Last edited by Basketheads Inc.; 01-08-2013 at 02:06 AM.
Old 01-08-2013, 05:08 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basketheads Inc. View Post
How do I change my shopping cart on my website to not display the shopping bag beside the add to cart icon??? I just want the add to bag button and the price.

http://www.basketheads.ca/#!baby-boy/cpa0 this is the site address that will show you how things are looking.

please help as soon as possible...Thank you
Hi,

You have a Wix-based site, that allows integrating Ecwid only by means of IFRAME tag. Basically iframe means that there is a page inside a page: The outer page holds your site template (menus, header and footer), while the inner page in the iframe holds your Ecwid store widgets.
In Wix editor iframes appear as "HTML Widgets" or "HTML snippets". You have embedded Ecwid product browser and minicart widgets in three different HTML snippets meaning that they're inserted in three different iframe tags actually. So technically your store page contains three more webpages each holding an Ecwid widget, and they're not connected with each other. As a result, each widget is functioning separately, and for ex. if you add many items to the bag, each 'add to bag' action triggers a shopping bag icon: Add 5 items to the bag, and 5 shopping bags will be there.

To solve this issue, you need to insert all the necessary Ecwid widgets into the code of one HTML snippet rather than creating separate snippets for each widget.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

Thank Ecwid team on Twitter

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.