The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 02-29-2012, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodYouLike View Post
Right, thanks for this.
So the easiest way would be to make my custom CCS Inactive and enable the basic one. Then start all over with the editing of the CCS to make it custom again (colours etc)

Hmm, now I have to remember which edits I've made over time ;-) For the time being I'll take option 2
No, that was not the easiest way. The easiest way was exactly option 2, adding the necessary little codes to your current theme.

The proper, but more laborious way was to keep your theme active, but remove everything except your own customizations from it. This way, the part from the old default theme, where the base for the look of all Ecwid elements was set, would be removed, and the current basic CSS would just work as expected.
Old 02-29-2012, 12:31 PM

Took the plunge. Created a new Standard - based on the Ecwid default theme and only edited the vertical navigator (colours and font) again.

Seems to work well (and quick!) and might prevent other problems further down the line as you suggested. I can always look at my original Custom theme to find the edits and implement those again too.
Old 02-29-2012, 01:32 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tier One Designs View Post
I enabled it on one of my sites and they aren't showing up? It's a wordpress site so I'm not sure if the theme's CSS is conflicting with the arrows. Can we replace the arrows with our own arrows. The one's that are there.
https://www.centralcharter.com/store...roduct=7492039
I have checked your store and have found out that next/prev arrow don’t appear because of the some styles in your custom CSS theme. In order to fix it you should go to Ecwid control panel → System settings → Design → CSS theme and find following code:
Code:
/* clear styles */
.ecwid div, .ecwid span, .ecwid pre, .ecwid a, .ecwid img, .ecwid form, .ecwid label,
.ecwid table, .ecwid tbody, .ecwid tfoot, .ecwid thead, .ecwid tr, .ecwid th, .ecwid td {
    position: static;
   margin: 0px;
   padding: 0px;
   border: none;
   outline: none;
   z-index: auto;
    background-color: transparent;
    float: none;
}
These styles is totally the same as in original CSS theme and therefore should not be placed to your custom theme.

In order to fit arrows to the top edge for gray block you should add following code in the end of your theme:
Code:
div.ecwid-productBrowser-details-rightPanel div.ecwid-productBrowser-backgroundedPanel {
  padding-top: 0px;
}
Once you make these changes in your CSS theme prev/next buttons will be shown properly.

------------------
Welcome to our new Help Center!
Old 02-29-2012, 02:52 PM

Thank you Maya, those CSS modifications did the trick!
Old 02-29-2012, 11:40 PM

I'm keen to implement the next/previous option, but it is interfering with an existing modification on my site.
mymakedo.com/shop

I have a credit card image at the bottom of the panel, which is placed with this code:

.ecwid-productBrowser-details-rightPanel .ecwid-productBrowser-backgroundedPanel {
padding-bottom: 40px !important;
background-image: url('http://mymakedo.com/storage/template/graphic-elements/shop/credit-cards-secure6.gif');
background-position: bottom center;
background-repeat: no-repeat;
}

When the next/previous is enabled, it is positioned at the top of the panel and the credit card images are repeated just below:

Is there an easy way to have the next/previous links appear without including a repeat of my credit card logos?
(I still want the credit cards to appear at the bottom of the panel).

Thanks...

Last edited by Guy Blashki; 02-29-2012 at 11:49 PM.
Old 03-01-2012, 01:03 AM

Default NEW previous & next arrows are not showing up.

I turned on the NEW next/previous product function today and I see the space for it but there are no arrows to click on. So now, how to I turn this back off until it is fixed?

See this link

Many thanks,
Houston
Old 03-01-2012, 04:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Blashki View Post
Is there an easy way to have the next/previous links appear without including a repeat of my credit card logos?
(I still want the credit cards to appear at the bottom of the panel).

Thanks...
Maybe this works:
Code:
div.ecwid-productBrowser-nav div.ecwid-productBrowser-backgroundedPanel {
    background-image: none;
    padding-bottom: 10px !important; /* Or the amount you prefer. Also better if you remove both "!important" */
}
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maristany For This Useful Post:
Eugene Rimmer (03-01-2012), Matt Ecwid (03-01-2012), Qetzal (03-01-2012)
Old 03-01-2012, 04:40 AM

Thanks for your quick response! That worked just fine.
Old 03-01-2012, 05:04 AM

Hello Houston, it looks like your issue is the same of the first part of this post. Also read this related post.

After that, I can suggest this code:
Code:
    border-radius: 10px 10px 0 0;
    padding-bottom: 15px; /* add this line with the amount you prefer if you want to change the space */
}
and modify this line in your custom theme
Code:
div.ecwid-productBrowser-details-rightPanel div.ecwid-productBrowser-backgroundedPanel {
    border-radius: 0 0 10px 10px;
}

Or for another layout, only add this code:
Code:
    background-color: transparent;
}
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maristany For This Useful Post:
Eugene Rimmer (03-01-2012), Matt Ecwid (03-01-2012), Qetzal (03-01-2012)
Old 03-01-2012, 03:35 PM

OK, So can someone tell me just how to turn this OFF completely. I want that screen real estate back until ECWID gets this worked out to be more functional. Can I turn it off through the ADMIN?

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.