Old 03-05-2018, 06:58 AM

I received the order confirmation from Ecwid that says "waiting for payment" , but customer never received the the payfast link to finish transaction

How can we help you?

Please provide the link to your storefront
Old 03-07-2018, 02:26 PM
Ecwid Team

Hi there,

It's Alex Flint from Ecwid Customer Care Team. Thanks for reaching us out. I'm here to help you.

Quote:
I received the order confirmation from Ecwid that says "waiting for payment" , but customer never received the the payfast link to finish transaction
Please, let me explain you, why this happened. When your customers were placing the orders, they chose the "Wire Transfer" payment method. This is a so-called offline payment method. This means that your customers are not charged at the time of placing an order and you can charge them yourself any way you want to do this.

If you want your customers to pay at the exact time of placing the order, please, disable the offline payment method or ask your customers to choose any other payment option (I see, that you have PayFast and PayPal also set up in your store).

Hope I was helpful. If you have any questions, please, feel free to ask.