Old 11-23-2017, 09:19 AM

Shipping fees do not work correctly

I have set up several different zones with different fees. The zone detection and the delivery days are shown properly but the indicated prices are not correct. Does anybody have an idea how to fix it.

I already tried to delete the zone and set them up again, but this was also not working.

Thanks for your help
The Following User Says Thank You to Thomas Jordan For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2017, 01:51 PM

A customer ordered three items but they were only charged once for shipping, which meant the package cost me more to send. It should have added up the three shipping costs. How do I overcome this?
The Following User Says Thank You to Sarah Crome For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2018, 03:07 PM

I've had several orders to say Awaiting Payment. The money was posted to my Paypal but did not include the shipping cost. I can see where the shipping cost had been charged thru Ecwid but did not upload through Paypal. I have a free store. Does this mean that Ecwid took the money or the money was never applied from the customer? Someone please help because I'm considering trying something different!
The Following User Says Thank You to Telisas Hair Grow Serum LLC For This Useful Post: