Thumbs up

first order on ecwid

so i got two emails stating

New Payment Status
Awaiting Payment

and

Order #1
Payment status: Paid

However when looking at my orders "Awaiting Processing" and "Awaiting Payment" are shown...

I see the payment pending in my WEPAY, however it is just pending

Am i cleared to ship or should I wait for something to complete?
The Following User Says Thank You to Cosmic For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2017, 08:26 AM

I see 1 sale for the amount,

Do i have to manually do everything as a STARTER? because the payment is showing

WePay says if the payment is pending and not cleared to hold off on sending anything

I just don't want to keep my customers waiting forever considering some people like swift deliveries or they start to think they are being scammed

Last edited by Cosmic; 12-30-2017 at 08:40 AM.
Old 12-31-2017, 01:03 PM

Hello Friend,
Congratulation for Having your Fast Oder
The Following User Says Thank You to karma1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2018, 10:23 AM
Ecwid Team

Hi there,

I'm Edward from Ecwid Team. Let's try to sort that out.

Quote:
I see 1 sale for the amount,

Do i have to manually do everything as a STARTER? because the payment is showing

WePay says if the payment is pending and not cleared to hold off on sending anything

I just don't want to keep my customers waiting forever considering some people like swift deliveries or they start to think they are being scammed
I was not able to find your account to check the transaction, so I will just explain how it works in general for now.

As I understand, the payment was processed via Ecwid payments powered by WePay. If so, then the order's payment status is changed automatically once the funds are deposited in your WePay account.

Payment processing works the same way for any plan. Thus even if you are on the Free plan, it works automatically.

What could happen is that the payment went under review of the WePay Risk Management team. You should be able to see it in the Ecwid Control panel -> My Sales -> Orders -> Open an order -> Find the transaction ID. See the screenshot: http://take.ms/57VL5

You can find more information about the review process here: https://support.wepay.com/hc/en-us/a...ng-authorized-

The review usually takes up to 1-2 days. If the review is passed successfully, the funds will be transferred to your WePay account. After the review, all subsequent transactions will be immediately transferred to your WePay account, and the order statuses will be changed to Paid automatically.

For more precise information, our team needs to check your Ecwid account. So please send us your store ID, a link to a website where Ecwid is added, or an email address associated with your Ecwid account.

As this is sensitive information, please send it to us via email using this form: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

After that, one of our agents will check your account and get back to you with the details.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Edward M. For This Useful Post:
Cosmic (01-02-2018), Давыдов Дмитрий (01-08-2018)
Old 01-02-2018, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward M. View Post
Hi there,

I was not able to find your account to check the transaction, so I will just explain how it works in general for now.

As I understand, the payment was processed via Ecwid payments powered by WePay. If so, then the order's payment status is changed automatically once the funds are deposited in your WePay account.

Payment processing works the same way for any plan. Thus even if you are on the Free plan, it works automatically.

What could happen is that the payment went under review of the WePay Risk Management team. You should be able to see it in the Ecwid Control panel -> My Sales -> Orders -> Open an order -> Find the transaction ID. See the screenshot: http://take.ms/57VL5

You can find more information about the review process here: https://support.wepay.com/hc/en-us/a...ng-authorized-

The review usually takes up to 1-2 days. If the review is passed successfully, the funds will be transferred to your WePay account. After the review, all subsequent transactions will be immediately transferred to your WePay account, and the order statuses will be changed to Paid automatically.

For more precise information, our team needs to check your Ecwid account. So please send us your store ID, a link to a website where Ecwid is added, or an email address associated with your Ecwid account.

As this is sensitive information, please send it to us via email using this form: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

After that, one of our agents will check your account and get back to you with the details.

could be due to my recent username change.

Used to be named pedro sedano , i have made a ticket
Old 01-02-2018, 11:08 AM

i also do not see any notes showing on the transaction detail

I changed the order to paid because I seen the pending state on my WePay

however I just want to satisfy all my customers and not keep them waiting forever as fast shipping can be make or break for some businesses and WePay says not to ship any items during PENDING state

Last edited by Cosmic; 01-02-2018 at 11:16 AM.
Old 01-02-2018, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward M. View Post
Hi there,

my store ID is

Old 01-03-2018, 04:04 AM

Question WePay Declining orders from LEGITIMATE customers

So a customer from Ebay decided to give my webstore a try and everything was great up until WePay started accepting my payments

They failed to verify the payment even though I knew it was a legitimate consumer

I was able to verify the owners address through various sites (whitepages, Been verified) it shows who has lived at that address including family names and even the customer who ordered and sometimes how long they lived at this address

However WePay can't validate the customers information yet a small time buyer can do the job for them in a matter of 10 minutes

WHAT A JOKE
Old 01-05-2018, 06:50 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
So a customer from Ebay decided to give my webstore a try and everything was great up until WePay started accepting my payments

They failed to verify the payment even though I knew it was a legitimate consumer

I was able to verify the owners address through various sites (whitepages, Been verified) it shows who has lived at that address including family names and even the customer who ordered and sometimes how long they lived at this address

However WePay can't validate the customers information yet a small time buyer can do the job for them in a matter of 10 minutes

WHAT A JOKE
Hello!

Una is here, Ecwid Customer Care team. Thank you for your message.

I’m very sorry to learn that you have such a negative experience with Ecwid Payments! I see that you already reached us out via email and our agent wrote you back with more details on the matter. Please check your mailbox and feel free to ask any further questions. We will be really happy to help sort this out as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Una Q.
Ecwid Support Team
The Following User Says Thank You to Una Q For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2018, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
my store ID is

JUST JOINED ECWID PAYMENTS,DID THEY RELEASE YOUR PAYMENTS IN 2 DAYS?