Old 11-10-2017, 08:04 PM

Exclamation

Help with CSS code please

Hi, this is my storefront, i have't finished it so the details are random at the moment.
https://saiyankari.ecwid.com/

What i need help with is a CSS code to add more spaces between my storefront product images and a code to make the images a tad smaller. I've already tried resizing the images through the Design & Appearance in settings, but it either made them too small or too big.

Because i'm struggling a bit at CSS, the only code i have in my Custom CSS Theme is:

.ecwid div, .ecwid span, .ecwid a, .ecwid p {
font-family: Century Gothic !important;
font-size:20px !important;
color: #454545 !important;
}

I've tried searching for codes and pasting them, but i don't see any changes when saved, so i'm not sure if i'm pasting anything correctly after the code i already have.

I hope i explained everything well, thanks in advance!
Old 11-11-2017, 12:52 AM

Hi Kari, Nice work.
Don't have the answers for you.
I am deconstructing an embedded website with cart.
While you wait for the team ... simple is to fill in your about page.
Twitter looks good, too.

bbl to read what I am probably going to rethink so, thank you for asking questions.

Rebecca Lea
Old 11-13-2017, 09:22 PM

Thanks I'm still struggling lol
Old 11-14-2017, 10:26 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyajin View Post
Hi, this is my storefront, i have't finished it so the details are random at the moment.
https://saiyankari.ecwid.com/

What i need help with is a CSS code to add more spaces between my storefront product images and a code to make the images a tad smaller. I've already tried resizing the images through the Design & Appearance in settings, but it either made them too small or too big.

Because i'm struggling a bit at CSS, the only code i have in my Custom CSS Theme is:

.ecwid div, .ecwid span, .ecwid a, .ecwid p {
font-family: Century Gothic !important;
font-size:20px !important;
color: #454545 !important;
}

I've tried searching for codes and pasting them, but i don't see any changes when saved, so i'm not sure if i'm pasting anything correctly after the code i already have.

I hope i explained everything well, thanks in advance!
Hello!

This is Wendy with Ecwid customer care team. Thanks a lot for getting in touch with us!

At the moment, there are 3 different image sizes and 5 image proportion variants available by default. You can edit image settings right in your Ecwid control panel > Settings > Design page:

There is no way to change the size of product thumbnails and the space between them by means of CSS. At the moment, you can select desired image size and proportion in your Ecwid control panel. The space between images is calculated automatically. It depends on the size of the thumbnails and the width of the container with your Ecwid store.

If you have other concerns, please feel free to write me back and it will be my pleasure to assist you further. Have a wonderful day!

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wendy For This Useful Post:
rebecca lea (11-15-2017)
Old 11-14-2017, 06:28 PM

Hi! Thanks for your reply!

I was trying to get my store to look a little like this one: https://chuubibi.ecwid.com/
In terms of image spacing and 3 products on each row, which is why i thought i could use a CSS code for that.

Also, how do i get the 'sort by' and 'view as' option?
I already have the option 'Show “Sort by” and “View as” options on product lists' activated in the 'Appearance' section but it is not showing.

thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to saiyajin For This Useful Post:
rebecca lea (11-15-2017)
Old 11-15-2017, 02:46 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyajin View Post
Hi! Thanks for your reply!

I was trying to get my store to look a little like this one: https://chuubibi.ecwid.com/
In terms of image spacing and 3 products on each row, which is why i thought i could use a CSS code for that.

Also, how do i get the 'sort by' and 'view as' option?
I already have the option 'Show “Sort by” and “View as” options on product lists' activated in the 'Appearance' section but it is not showing.

thank you
We've recently released new layout for product list page. This new layout is enabled by default in this store: https://saiyankari.ecwid.com/

In this store, you still have old layout of the product list page: https://chuubibi.ecwid.com/

If you'd like to show "Sort by" option on the home page of your store with the new product list https://saiyankari.ecwid.com/, you can achieve this with the help of the following code:

Code:
.ec-size .ec-store.ec-store__category-page--0 .grid__sort {
    display: block;
}
"View as" option is not available in new layout of the product list page.

Please feel free to ask if you have any further questions!

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wendy For This Useful Post:
rebecca lea (11-15-2017)
Old 11-15-2017, 04:39 PM

Saiyajin,
As you progress with your store and personal art store layout ... please consider a general chat area thread. Your followers on Twitter are discussing copyrights and the store you are using as an example here in this thread is protecting. This is not the thread area for myself and others to assist you with those discussions.

Thanks for the input Wendy on codes and layouts!

Rebecca Lea
Old 11-15-2017, 06:53 PM

Thank you so much for your help!
Rebecca Lea, ah sorry, i follow this artist on instagram and find her an inspiration, so when i came to her store, i really liked the layout! I wasn't sure if there was CSS involved so i thought this would be the right thread for it. I had no intent on copying anything exactly, i just wanted to know how to go about achieving these results, as i am not very good with CSS
Old 11-16-2017, 02:56 AM

Saiyajin,
You are doing just fine. If you want some input regarding photos and protecting YOUR original artwork on the web then just start a thread in the general chat area. I will help to answer general chat questions.
For Example when you are ready sign your store name and link it.
Grateful Ecwid Team,
Rebecca Lea (dot)com - if I link it; then I get indexed. It is an age factor.
As well as Graphic Designer Rebecca Lea
Old 11-16-2017, 01:10 PM

Ohh i see! Thanks for the help!

Tags
ccs, ccs code