App to transfer from Aliexpress

Hi ,
Have some app to transfer automaticly ?
Regards
Patrick
Old 10-21-2017, 02:44 PM
Ecwid Team

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Ecwid customer care. My name is Charlie.

Unfortunately, there is no easy enough automatic way to import your products from AilExpress to Ecwid or vice versa.

Still, if there’s a way to export a product list from AliExpress to a CSV file, you could update this file in any spreadsheet editor such as MS Excel or OpenOffice Calc, and increase the prices in the file so the difference between the original prices and yours could represent your interest rates and then import it to your Ecwid store. Find the import instructions with a sample CSV file in our article: Product Import.

You could also use our API to build an application, that will fetch the products from AliExpress. However, this is something, that requires developing skills. The creation of such solution will require programming skills. If you need assistance with this, our Customization Team will be happy to help you for an extra fee or hire a developer on the side. If you are interested, please fill out this form: https://ecwidcom.typeform.com/to/vIlijv they will get back to you with the details.

I hope, I got your question right. If I haven't covered something, or something is still unclear to you, please, don't hesitate to ask further questions.

Thanks!
Old 11-08-2017, 10:52 PM

Hi, will this ever be developed by Ecwid? An app to import directly from AliExpress or Alibaba? Seems like a logical step to offer customers?
Old 11-22-2017, 01:12 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire Campbell1 View Post
Hi, will this ever be developed by Ecwid? An app to import directly from AliExpress or Alibaba? Seems like a logical step to offer customers?
Hello,

thanks for your message!

I am sorry, at the moment we don't have built-in integrations with AliExpress or Alibaba. And I'm afraid, it is not in our short-term plans, unfortunately. We would like to implement all the features that are needed by our merchants, but it does not seem possible as there is an endless list of small and large features to implement, so we have to choose.

However, it is totally possible to develop a custom integration for your particular account based on our API. The necessary API docs can be found here: https://developers.ecwid.com/api-documentation. If you need technical assistance, you can hire a developer or if you'd like, you can fill out this form: https://ecwidcom.typeform.com/to/vIlijv and our Customisation team engineers will be glad to help you develop a solution (if there is any), on a paid basis.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions left.
Ecwid Knowlegde Base