Old 10-30-2017, 10:23 PM

Any idea of when you can give an update of when. If this would happen within the ne t 2 months I will stay, but any longer or no ETA and I am going to have to make the call to move to somewhere that does already support it.

I am sure you guys have loads of customers that would utilize this. It’s gaining popularity with extreme speed. I was surprised it wasn’t even already an option.

Note: looking at your list, I can’t see any options that are anything like afterpay.

Last edited by Daria Sh.; 10-31-2017 at 10:52 AM.
Old 11-03-2017, 11:12 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanswer View Post
Any idea of when you can give an update of when. If this would happen within the ne t 2 months I will stay, but any longer or no ETA and I am going to have to make the call to move to somewhere that does already support it.

I am sure you guys have loads of customers that would utilize this. It’s gaining popularity with extreme speed. I was surprised it wasn’t even already an option.

Note: looking at your list, I can’t see any options that are anything like afterpay.
Hi,

It’s Daria from Ecwid Customer Care team.

We always work on Ecwid doing our best to improve it. We want it to fit the needs and preferences of the majority of users.

Regularly, we get many great ideas and suggestions on what can be added to Ecwid. We have to prioritize our tasks and select the idea as we are limited by time. Besides, if we added each idea, Ecwid would be very complicated and hard to use. We have to choose those ideas which will make the life of our users better, more convenient and would help increase their sales. Ecwid updates are posted in the special section of our blog here: https://www.ecwid.com/blog/ecwid-updates

An example of a big feature which has been released recently is the Abandoned sales recovery. You can follow up customers who started an order but didn't complete it. After getting the email, customers go back to the stores and complete their orders which brings merchants more profit.

I totally understand that AfterPay is getting popular and it would be certainly good to add it to Ecwid one day. We reported this idea to our product managers for consideration and post each vote there. At the moment, here is the list of online payment methods integrated with Ecwid which can be used in Australia:

We will post here an update as soon as we get it, we'll let you know once we begin the work on this feature. The work on the integration of AfterPay hasn't started yet. To my own regret, at the moment, I don't have the update or ETA.

If you have any other questions, feel free to let us know. Thank you!

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
Old 11-14-2017, 07:04 AM

Any updates? I am literally about to push the go button with a web developer to help me build a woo commerce store, 2 friends that use ecwid (user it up for them) are about to do the same with the same developer, but before we go forward with it, I just wanted to check if there was an ETA for this yet or if we should just proceed.
Old 11-14-2017, 05:47 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Any updates? I am literally about to push the go button with a web developer to help me build a woo commerce store, 2 friends that use ecwid (user it up for them) are about to do the same with the same developer, but before we go forward with it, I just wanted to check if there was an ETA for this yet or if we should just proceed.
Hello,

Ecwid Customer Care team is here.

Thank you for your message! I'd be happy to help.

The direct answer to your question is 'we do not have an exact ETA on this'. I'm sorry about it. The integration is not included in the short-term plans. I'll be sure to let the team know that you're keen to see this one developed.

Meanwhile, as Daria mentioned above, you still can use other payment methods in your store. Just in case, here is a detailed article about Payment options in Ecwid.

Also, it is possible to integrate Ecwid with any 3rd party payment method using Ecwid Payment API. It'd be a custom solution just for your own store. You can find the needed documentation on How to add payment method here: https://developers.ecwid.com/api-doc...payment-method

You can do it yourself, hire a developer of contact our customization team at https://ecwidcom.typeform.com/to/vIlijv and they will get back to you with a quote.

As for the new integration. I'll monitor for updates so I can let you know. And, we'll post updates in this forum thread.

Thanks again!

Old 11-14-2017, 05:54 PM

Thanks Stacey, but I specifically and so do these 2 other stores. Can’t be done with a custom API.
Old 11-16-2017, 07:43 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Thanks Stacey, but I specifically and so do these 2 other stores. Can’t be done with a custom API.
Hi,

thank you for getting back to me!

Sorry, I can't offer a more precise idea of when this will be integrated but I'll be sure to let the team know that you're keen to see this one added.

I'll monitor for updates so I can let you know. Thanks again!