View Single Post
Old 09-04-2015, 11:28 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by rod.keen View Post
hi River
OK the set ups...
At home I use Firefox v40.0.2. the printing "fails" on this. I have used Chrome V44.0.24 and it "works" I just dont like Chrome! The printer at home is a Dell 2130 colour laser with duplexer unit. I have full blown Adobe and Firefox/PDF fails too but Chrome/PDF is ok.
At work I have used IE11 and Chrome V44 with a Canon colour laser (dont remember the model but its a big multi tray A3/A4 office scanner/printer/fax) Seems to work ok with this. So it sounds like Firefox might be the issue?!
What best to do?
Hello,

I'm very sorry for the delay with response.

I was able to find some information in web about Firefox having issues with PDF printing. As you mentioned that Chrome prints the invoices alright, then it seems that the issue is on the Firefox side indeed. However, I have checked it in Firefox as well and was not able to reproduce the issue too.

Also, I found some possible workarounds for this which suggest installing side PDF-printing plugins to Firefox.

You may try "Print Edit", for example and see if it helps: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...it/?src=search

Looking forward to your reply!

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.