View Single Post
Old 11-30-2015, 09:07 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynthia Tucker View Post
Getting impatient.....
Hey Cynthia,

I'm sorry to hear that the PayPal Express Checkout button keeps disappearing in your store.

I've just DM'ed the developer who'd been fixing the issue and he'll look into this ASAP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynthia Tucker View Post
This is still a problem, and it has gotten worse. I don't see ANY paypal buttons anymore.
As may you remember, when the yellow PayPal Express button disappeared from the shopping bag, another, the green Checkout button appeared instead and you were able to place an order using PayPal Express option on the "Payment Details" page. That's why after reading your message I've been worried that there may be a new issue. Below I explain what I've checked and found.

First, I've checked your Starter Site (what it is) and been able to choose PayPal Express on the "Payment Details" page (screenshot). It works as it worked before.

Second, I've checked your website and noticed that the block with payment options has disappeared (screenshot). This is something new.

Third, it was obvious for me that I need to look for some code on your website's page that hides the block with payment options. And I've found it. There's a couple of CSS rules in your website's CSS that do that thing (screenshot):

Code:
.ecwid-Checkout-blockTitle {
display: none;
}
.ecwid-PaymentMethodsBlock {
display: none;
}
Once you remove the above code, you'll be able to choose PayPal Express as a payment method at checkout.

As for the issue with yellow PayPal Express button, we'll keep you posted on the matter.

Thanks for your understanding and continued patience!

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.