View Single Post
Old 12-26-2014, 05:09 AM
Webpartner

Hello Ecwid,

recently i opened a test ecwid store and tried to connect it with one of taiwan popular payment method call 7-11取貨付款。(basically this is allowed the purchaser pay its total amount at same time when he or she pick-up order goods at any preferred 7-11 store.)

to be able to do this I need to find out how to send this purchaser's minicart contents before he made place order in my ecwid store. eg to get his name, his phone, his purchased items in minicart, his total purchased amount in minicart, from ecwid to another 3rd-party system that requires those parameters.

my 3rd-party gave me a test URL which is allowed to make test (copied below).
I think what i need to do is to get this example's "123456" and "500"..data from my Ecwid store, and send it through the URL:

https://ssl.smse.com.tw/ezpos/mtmk.a...ry=TW&Pay_zg=1

I'm not a professional programmer but had been tried to studied all related articles over these few weeks, so I understand this requires coding skill with javascript APIs/html/php..etc. Even i don't have these skill I still made some failed trials, included upgraded my ecwid account to venture program, as thought I have to....
unfortunately, up to now, I am still not able to make this happen.

Can you give me some help here? my store ID is 6152080.
thank you very much!