View Single Post
Old 05-27-2015, 02:41 AM

Talking

Thank you very much! Not what I was hoping to hear but if it was easy, everyone would do it. I have someone to help me with code, so hopefully this isn't an issue.

Now, a follow up question about ECWID that may save me some coding from the above. My site is built with multiple places to buy throughout the site. So, for example, if you are in our Faceted Browse, you can see a list of titles with images but under each one is "add to cart" or "read". This same layout of "add to cart" or "read" is throughout the site to promote purchase. Here is a mock-up image to help as an example:

Since we will be setting up the above, does the ECWID widget have to be placed on a page which basically loads a store (which then needs a store front) or can I insert the widget inside the global code so that anywhere there is a "add to cart", the ECWID code triggers and adds the item to cart?

This would save me a TON of time, as I would no longer need an actual store page and could use the site itself to its full potential without needing another page as a marketplace.

(If you want me to open this as another thread, just let me know and I'll do so).

Thank you!
Jeff

Last edited by Jeff Palumbo1; 05-27-2015 at 02:48 AM. Reason: Adding image URL