View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Una Q View Post
Hello, Annelisa!

Thank you for contacting us. I am really sorry you faced difficulties with tabs adding! I will be happy to help.

I’ve checked the way tabs are added to the product description in a Wix website and it works properly. Also, I’ve inspected your product descriptions in your control panel and found out that you didn’t paste the right code in product description fields. I can’t examine your Wix settings, so let me just provide you with a detailed instruction.

In order to add tabs you need to follow the next steps:

1) Go to Wix HTML Editor->Pages->"Online Store” page. Then click “Settings” button, Choose “Design” tab and scroll down to Advanced settings. There is a box where you can add the code.

You need to add the following code there:

2) Then go to your Ecwid control panel->Catalog->Products, open a product to edit and paste the below code in the description tab->HTML editor

Once you open HTML editor, add the following code there:

Please remember to rename "Tab name" to the titles of your description tabs and replace the "Tab content” with your own description.

3) And the last step — go to your Ecwid control panel> Settings>Design->Edit Theme and add the following code to your current CSS theme (open the link and copy the code): http://pastebin.com/raw/u0sCiQyf Save the changes.

I’ve just added tabs to the product description in my test store on a Wix website and they all are displayed as they should:

That’s it. I really hope this helps! If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Una Q., Ecwid Support Team
Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me Una,

I actually went back to create a new theme and I copied and paste all the instructions from here, not even using my own custom css for the tabs.

But it still looks like this:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qk9i0l8gfn...%20AM.png?dl=0

Just wondering what is wrong, not sure if the problem is with wix.com.

Regards,
Annelisa