Thread: ecwid list view
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2014, 01:59 PM

Default ecwid list view

Hi There, I'm creating a Wordpress theme for a client, and using ecwid category code within pages. I have the responsive layout enabled in control panel, and with default Wordpress themes the responsiveness works fine, when I activate my new theme, it doesn't. Maybe some sort of JS conflict.

SO as a plan B I thought I'd change the view to list (get rid of all that yucky table markup into the bargain) and do all the widths properly in css. I have the following code pasted into a Wordpress page:
Code:
<div> 
  <script type="text/javascript" src="//app.ecwid.com/script.js?4885030" charset="utf-8"></script> 
  <script type="text/javascript"> xProductBrowser("categoriesPerRow=3","views=list(10)","categoryView=list","searchView=","style=","responsive=yes","defaultCategoryId=9706085"); </script> 
  <noscript>Your browser does not support JavaScript. Please proceed to <a href="https://app.ecwid.com/jsp/4885030/catalog">HTML version of this store</a></noscript> 
</div>
But I still get a grid layout (see screenshot) - this is only a local development at the moment, so I can't paste a link to a viewable version.

Any suggestions?