View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 08:19 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybird Art View Post
Hello, I'm having trouble processing a payment and I get this message in the additional information part of the order. I've never encountered this problem before. Please help!

This order is "Awaiting Payment" because the money has not been transferred to your PayPal account yet.

Pending reason returned by PayPal:
The payment is pending because it was made to an email address that is not yet registered or confirmed.

I don't know what I need to do.
Hello,

This is Stacy from Ecwid Customer Care Team.

Thank you for contacting us on this matter!

I'm sorry you faced this. Please, no worries, we are here and ready to help you with it.

The error you received was the following one:

Quote:
Pending reason returned by PayPal:
The payment is pending because it was made to an email address that is not yet registered or confirmed.
For some reason PayPal has not accepted the email address which is now stated as a PayPal account in your Ecwid Control Panel > Settings > Payment page within the settings of PayPal.

First of all I'd recommend checking the email address stated for PayPal Standard for possible typos and compare it thoroughly with the email you have registered in PayPal.

If everything is correct, it's a good idea to contact PayPal on that matter as well since they might shed some light on the status of your account at the moment the order was placed. There might have been some issues on their side which made the processor consider the account as non-verified.

Please, come back with more info provided by PayPal if the address is correct and I'll be glad to help you out with this further.

Also, please, check this full help-instruction for such error messages in our Help center: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...smadetoanemail

I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks in advance!

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stacy_P For This Useful Post: