View Single Post
Old 12-15-2015, 04:46 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlot Lucille Bos View Post
Dear Serge,

After trying multiple solutions from the Ecwid KB, I finally found this post. After implementing your code I still have the same problem.
However, I can manage to only get rid of 1 "continue shopping button" but
only if I use this code:

div.ecwid-popup div.ecwid-productBrowser-cart-emptyCartPanel button {
display: none;
}

I would love to get rid of them all ofcourse but I'm kind of running out of ideas
Could you, or anybody help me out?
These are the facts:
- Adobe muse site
- Ecwid single product widget used, no store widget.
- Tried hiding the button through html on the pages where products (and buy buttons) are located.
- Tried hiding the button through html on the master page.
- Tried adding the standard FAQ codes (I found multiple variations) and added these to the css theme page in the ecwid panel.
Again, I think I've tried all the solutions I could find on this forum.

You can check it out at www.copperandconcrete.com/jewelry.html

Best,
Lucille.
Hello Lucille!

The reason why the code given above is not working properly now is that there’s been an update in Ecwid recently that changed some of the elements.

To hide the “Continue Shopping” button from all pages, please insert the code given below in your active Ecwid CSS theme.

Code:
button.ecwid-btn--continueShopping {
  display: none !important;
}
Just for your interest, it is possible not to open the cart page in a lightbox even if you don’t use Ecwid Product Browser widget to display your catalog. You can create a hidden page on your website and place the Ecwid Product Browser there so you can use it as a landing page for the customers who clicked on the care widget in your store and add a link to the Product Browser to the source of the pages with Ecwid Single Products. You can find more details on how to use Ecwid Product Browser URL in our Knowledge Base.

If you have any more questions, do not hesitate to contact us for help.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.