View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 12:49 PM
Ecwid Team

I have checked your shipping methods settings and have found following restrictions for them.
1. Shipping to New Zealand allows to deliver product inside New Zealand. It will be applied to the orders with weight between 2 and 5 lbs. Considering the fact, that all products in your store has 0 weight (except "Jessie's Bag" item), this shipping method can be applied to the orders that contains "Jessie's Bag" product. However, when you will add new products with weight = 3 lbs ("Jessie's Bag" item), this shipping method become unavailable again, as order's weight become more (6 lbs) then shipping settings (2-5 lbs) allows.

2. Ship to Australiaallows to deliver product inside Australia. It will be applied to the orders with total cost between 2 and 5. Considering the fact, that all product in your store cost more than 5.00, this shipping method will never be applied to the orders.

3. Ship to the rest of the world allows to deliver order to any country in the world. It will be applied to the orders with weight up to 2 lbs, i.e7 for all products in your store, except "Jessie's Bag" product that has 3.00 lbs weight.

As you can see from the above description shipping methods are working is completely the same as you have set in the control panel.

Could you explain me how shipping methods should work in your store and I will provide you with instructions how it can be done?

------------------
Welcome to our new Help Center!