View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 01:12 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimIB View Post
Hi,

I was wondering if there was a way to get the total number of items in the shopping bag/cart? Say I had this line: <p> 0 Items | $0.00 | Checkout </p> - How would i get the number of items in the cart and the total amount?? Also how do i link to the checkout? (I dont want to use the mini-view version of the cart).

Thanks in advance,

Kim.
Hello Kim,

Currently, Ecwid allows to display number of items in the cart, subtotal and link to the cart page using Minicart widget in "Mini" view only. Please, refer to this article for details: http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/31295033/...20a%20minicart

Unfortunately, there is no easy way to get the information about number of items in the cart and subtotal now. However, we are currently working on the modification of Javascript API that will allow you to get all information about cart contents. It will be added to Ecwid in one of upcoming releases. Stay turn!

As for now, you can customize the Minicart appearance using custom CSS theme. Could you give me sketch, which illustrate how this information should look? I will try to help you with this.

------------------
Welcome to our new Help Center!
The Following User Says Thank You to Maya For This Useful Post: