View Single Post
Old 01-23-2016, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorechamber Audio View Post
This is a phenomenal write-up, thank you for taking the time. Works like a champ. Hey, I found a solid way to preview the color changes while working. If you open your Wix page in a separate browser tab (keeping your primary store/CSS settings window open separately for revision) and go to your Ecwid store 'Settings', then "Design" tab, then (at far bottom) 'Advanced Settings," you can add any random character in the code box there, then click somewhere else on the pane, triggering a refresh- and updating your color and other CSS revisions each time you change the box contents and click out of the box.

Hope this makes sense, and thanks again for your great info and effort in troubleshooting.
Hi Kelly,

Thanks for following up and sharing your experience here!
I am very glad to hear that you managed to make the desired changes.

Basically, there is a way to test your CSS changes right in your browser, before you add them to your custom CSS theme in Ecwid using Google Chrome Web Tools.

I've recorded a screencast that shows how to do this for you: http://take.ms/Q9F30
Please check it out and let me know if you have any questions. I'll be happy to help.

Thanks!