View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 10:44 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by designsbyryn View Post
Hello Lana,

Thank you for getting back to me. Here is the info for the products that I noticed were not being deducted from my store's inventory.

Please note, these are the first three that I looked at that day which makes me think that more could be off as well. I don't have my inventory recorded anywhere other than my Ecwid store so there is no other way for me to double check other than physically counting my inventory. I have not yet done this because it is stored and shipped from a different city.

Since this occurrence I have noticed that the inventory is deducting again. I am not sure how many products were affected and which numbers are off.

Sku's and product names:
- CM-F22 - Abstract Leaf Set
- CM-F23 - Compound Leaf
- CM-F19 - Fiddlehead Set

ID of sales I noticed weren't deducting (I made many sales that day. Any from 12:00pm onward are in question). Here are a few that include the products listed above.
October 11,2013 before 6:00pm

What makes me think the inventory wasn't being deducted:
I released 7 new products and restocked many of my products before noon on October 11,2013. I had the correct totals of the stamps being added to my site's inventory written down in order to add them to the already exisiting inventory on the site. Because I announced a new release I made many sales that day and was monitoring things extra closely. I noticed that after several sales the numbers weren't automatically changing on the new products. Unfortunately I cannot say which already existing products we're affected because I did not record the total of the inventory before I added more to it for each product.

If you need any more information from me please ask. I very much appreciate your help as doing a recount of my entire store would be a lot of work and I want to make sure that everything is working properly before I do that.

Thank you,
Ryn
Hi,

Thank you for so detailed report. We're investigating this issue closely and checking the database records of your orders. I'll keep you posted what we find.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

Thank Ecwid team on Twitter