View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 07:07 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynthia Tucker View Post
Hi,
This problem continues and is not solved. The same checkout button (not paypal) comes up and then the fill in form. Here it is again, I've just now taken this screenshot.
http://take.ms/U6yFW

If you empty the cart, choose another item, and try to check out, the fill in form will open.
I'm weary of this issue, as I have spoken with several agents without any success in resolution and it's going on for weeks now. They check my site and say it works, but it does not. I was using Chrome but switched a week ago back to Mozilla. Problem persists.
Hello,

I’m glad to inform you, we have solved the problem with ‘PayPal Checkout’ button.
I’ll remind you what it was. You have one payment method enabled: PayPal Express Checkout. It adds button ‘PayPal Checkout’ right on the shopping bag page. In FireFox browser, this button was replaced with regular ‘Checkout’ green button that leads to checkout steps within Ecwid. We fixed it. Now you should see only yellow ‘PayPal Checkout’ button. I have just checked your store and it’s there. Please check yourself. I’m sorry again for this problem.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

:arrow_down: Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.