View Single Post
Old 08-19-2015, 03:46 PM
Webpartner

Default Elimiate other categories from menu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maya View Post
I have checked the code you provided and haven't found any errors in it. It works correctly and opens "iGoods" category of our demo store.

In order to adapt this code to your store you should change several parameters in it:

Code:
<div> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://app.ecwid.com/script.js?1003'></script> <script type='text/javascript'> xProductBrowser("categoriesPerRow=3","views=grid(3 ,3) list(10) table(20)","categoryView=grid","searchView=list"," style=","defaultCategoryId=3003"); </script> </div>
1003 - is the ID of our demo store. You should change it to your store ID.

3003 - is the ID of iGoods category in our demo store and it also should be changed with ID of category of your store, which should be shown by default.

Also, could you, please, give me the link to your page where you have tried to show specific category of your Ecwid store? Thank you in advance.

Maya, I got your code to work for me, but the layout still shows option to go to full store & hence access other categories. Can I tailor the code so that ONLY that one category is available where I embed it (no option to reach the other categories by clicking the main "store" link) I plan to use 1 main store to sell different products on different client pages of site, but don't want the users to click a link to other categories. possible?? thanks!
Brett