View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maya View Post
I have checked the code you provided and haven't found any errors in it. It works correctly and opens "iGoods" category of our demo store.

In order to adapt this code to your store you should change several parameters in it:

Code:
<div> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://app.ecwid.com/script.js?1003'></script> <script type='text/javascript'> xProductBrowser("categoriesPerRow=3","views=grid(3 ,3) list(10) table(20)","categoryView=grid","searchView=list"," style=","defaultCategoryId=3003"); </script> </div>
1003 - is the ID of our demo store. You should change it to your store ID.

3003 - is the ID of iGoods category in our demo store and it also should be changed with ID of category of your store, which should be shown by default.

Also, could you, please, give me the link to your page where you have tried to show specific category of your Ecwid store? Thank you in advance.

This is exactly what was needed. I was in the same boat of trying to figure out how to get a specific category to load on a page. The part that's missing on the Help page is that you need to change the store ID. I knew I had to change the coding to point to my store but i didn't know where to find my number and what it was called.

TY MAYA, I find a lot of your responses to be helpful and come with great help instructions.