View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 06:11 AM

Kess

I tried following your instructions about removing code for the second mini cart and the store became a mess. I don't really know why, but I went back to the beginning and replaced all of the code. I succeeded at placing the mini cart in the right hand column, but I'm not really sure if I remade the store properly. Before, the mini cart displayed only on the store page. Now it shows on every page of the site.

I succeeded with your code for moving the "sign in" text. I didn't understand that the "store" text was for breadcrumbs. I like the idea of having breadcrumbs, so I just left that alone. I don't like the way it looks, but I want to maintain the functionality. Isn't there a simple way to reduce the width of the top margin in my store? It looks I have at least 100 px of space between the black horizontal navigation bar and the top of the product browser.

Speaking of how things look, I following the directions at the below link to change the formatting of the product text, which in grid mode looks too big.

http://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9341

I pasted that code into Ecwid-->Design Settings-->Custom CSS Themes, but that didn't work.

Here's what I want to do:

I like the size of the SKU font, but the product name font is too big. The price font is also too big. I want the SKU, product name and price to remain centered beneath the product, but I want to be able to specify the font size, font type, font color and font decoration for all of these.

Where can I find the code and where do I paste it? (I can edit the code to change the font size, color, etc. myself).

So sorry to keep bothering you with these requests. I really appreciate your help.

Mike