View Single Post
Old 10-31-2014, 10:40 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolgahan View Post
Thanks for all the answers and everything is going great.

Another question is, i want to change the layout of description and product image with the product options box.

As its seen on the picture, i want to move the Description image to the top, where the main product image is at the moment, and remove or move the image to the bottom of the page. Also Description image must be resized or fit to the space. Between the left corner of the page and the right product options box.

Awaiting assistance

Thanks alot
Hi,

Thank you for clear explanation.

You can do the following:
Change the width of you image in the description to fit the space between left border and the right product panel and remove the product image using CSS, and add it as an image after the first big image in the product description.

So first, you need to edit the width of the big image that is located in your product description. In order to do that, please go to Ecwid control panel > Catalog > Product > Description editor > Click on the image > Click on the image icon in the description toolbox > Specify the width like so: http://take.ms/p15gl

Then you need to add the following CSS code to hide the product image:
Code:
.ecwid-productBrowser-details-thumbnail {
    display:none;
}
Then you need to get a direct link to the product image (2) and add it after your image (1) in product description.

I checked your website and I see that you already moved the image from description to the top of the page.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.
Thank you.