View Single Post
Old 01-09-2016, 02:17 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Diggle View Post
I set up my ecwid account. Did the products and completely set up my store.

Then I go to Wix and put the app in and try and it won't let me because it says that I didn't create it in the wix marketplace....

Is there a way around this? I don't want to go back and redo everything. I would have to have you completely delete my account also because I want to use the email I already have.

HELP!!! What should I do?

UPDATE**** I figured out the HTML thing to put on my website. Tried to delete this post but wasn't able to.
Hello!
I am glad you’ve found the necessary information.

For those who may find this thread, the instructions on how to add an existing Ecwid store to a WIX-based website are given in this article: https://help.ecwid.com/customer/portal/articles/1498701

However, I would strongly recommend you to integrate your Ecwid store to WIX using the Ecwid application (from WIX app market), because it
- makes your WIX store SEO-friendly,
- supports responsive layout (stores look great on every screen),
- lets you add Ecwid Minicart and Search widgets to the site in one click,
- adds direct links to every store page.

It is worth creating a new Ecwid account through our WIX app to get better overall experience. There is a way to move your existing store to a new account faster - you can export and import the products data and your customers base from one store to another. You can find the instructions here: https://help.ecwid.com/customer/en/p...-import-export

Also, you don’t have to delete your account to be able to register a new one using the same e-mail address. You can change the Ecwid account e-mail address anytime in your Ecwid Control Panel > Profile, so the previous e-mail address is available for the registration again (take a look at the screenshot below):

If you have any further questions, we are always ready to help.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.