View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 03:52 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayley Kershaw View Post
Hey Matt K,

I was hoping you could help me out. The code you have posted looks like it could help me - i just don't have enough knowledge to know how to amend it to suit.

My website is:
http://hushbedrooms02.businesscataly...---single.html

What I am wanting is that when Fabric Category 1 is selected then only fabrics listed Category 1 in the next drop down, then the same for Fabric Category 2 and Category 2 Fabrics listed and I need it for 8 Categories (Fabric Category 1 / Fabric Category 1 with drawers) for 4 fabric types.

The stud and leg options can always show as they are applicable for all categories.

I don't have the categories 1/2/3/4 separated as yet because I don't want to do that unless I know that it can be amended.

Many thanks,
Hayley K
Hello!

The customization of such script will require programming skills. If you need assistance in creating a custom solution for your store, please consider hiring a professional programmer. We don't provide custom programming services, unfortunately, so I can recommend contacting our friends from Qualiteam if you're interested in this solution: sales@qtmsoft.com
Ecwid Knowlegde Base