View Single Post
Old 01-08-2020, 08:19 AM

Hello Dexter,

Yes, I am making a store for my customer to pay their rental. Okay, I think I can already solve the options issue by, as you have detailed, by making the prices into an option. The reason I wanted to refrained from making the prices into options is because my business currently has 20 different buildings with at least 5 different variation of prices for the rooms in each building. If I did make the options before, it will results in more than 100s of them.

Now, I am thinking of making each building into their own product with the rooms as variation which will be much easier to control.

Another thing, do you have any suggestion for methods to get the user data into a Wix collection once they complete their payment successfully?

The flow of my website originally planned as below,
User Login > User Dashboard (Where they can see their outstanding balance, Monthly Rental + Utilities) > Click "Pay Now" > Confirm their details > Payment Channel > Save details to a Wix collection, or database (on Success)

Now, I might have to change it to accommodate the cart,
User Login > User Dashboard (Where they can see their outstanding balance, Monthly Rental + Utilities) > Click "Pay Now" > Choose their rental details (Add to cart) > Confirm their user details > Payment Channel > Save details to a Wix collection, or database (on Success)

Last edited by Clarus; 01-08-2020 at 08:27 AM.