View Single Post
Old 05-28-2018, 11:08 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehmet adi View Post
i got this error while embedding the buy now button into my website
it says "Named entity expected. Got None."
Hi there,

This is Mary with Ecwid Customer Care team. I will be happy to help you.

I've checked the system and I see that there is an account with the store owner named mehmet adi. This account was registered on May 24, 2018.

I've checked the settings of this account and I see that the following website is indicated as store location http://id-healthlane.website. I've opened it and see that the website is closed for maintenance. The following message displays there:
"Maintenance Mode
Mohon bersabar website tengah dibaiki untuk penambahbaikan"

Please, could you send us a the following details so we could do the further troubleshooting:
- Describe the steps that you perform, so we could reproduce the issue.
- Send us a screenshot of what you see.
- What web browser do you use?

By the way, Ecwid integration with WordPress allows adding single product widget without a code. This can be done with the following steps:

1) In your WordPress Admin panel navigate to the page where you want the product to appear.
2) Click the "Add product" button above the text editor area.
3) Select the product you want to display on the page from the list.
4) Switch to the "Customize Widget" tab in the side menu. Here you can select the product properties that you want to display: product image, title, price, the list of product options, the quantity field and the "Add to bag" button.
5) When you have chosen all the options you want, click "Insert" to add this item to the blog page. In the Text area you will see a special shortcode that will add a clickable Single product widget to this page.

Please, follow this instruction and let us know in case you need further help. Fill in a form and we will help: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Kind regards,

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.