Ecwid vs. Shopify
By adding Ecwid’s
Keep Your Existing Site
Start Over and be
Setting up Ecwid is quick and easy with the flexibility to add your online store to any CMS platform or custom site.
Must start from scratch and create a new website. Setting up Shopify requires a lot of time and technical
Starter plan is $14/month and prices go up from there for other plans.
Tons of features included in free plan at no additional cost
Very few tools and additional features included
- Wide range shipping carriers and options for free
- Huge variety of payment options available for no additional cost
- Free Facebook integration
- Customer history included in free plan
- Free product search feature, product browser, minicart and more.
- Many additional 3rd party apps require additional payment.
- No coding standard as they use liquid codes
- Customizing your store can be difficult and
time-consuming,especially if you don’t have programming experience
- Shopify uses a lot of confusing jargon to describe features that can be difficult to understand
Easy to Start
Lengthy Setup Process
Simple wizard guides you to set up products, shipping, payments in minutes without needing a web developer and integrates seamlessly with existing website.
Requires building out an entire site in addition to a store before you can start selling and customization may require a developer to build out your store.
Start selling on your website
Get started today by adding an Ecwid online store to your website and discover all of the powerful features that can help you grow your business quickly and easilyGet Started