These are difficult times for small business owners. At Ecwid, we understand the struggles facing small businesses, and we want to help in any way we can. To make it easier for small business owners to move their businesses online, we’re giving away access to premium
Read on to find out what tools we’ll be offering for free, and don’t hesitate to reach out through our support team if there’s anything else we can do to help your business during this time.
Access these tools and more from Ecwid
ZERO transaction fees
Your customers may be staying home, but that doesn’t mean they stopped shopping. With Ecwid, whenever your customer places an order online for
Steps to protect your business and customers during
- Use an
e-commerceplatform like Ecwid to enable customers to purchase online from home.
- Connect more sales channels like Facebook, Instagram, and Amazon and setup online advertising to reach additional shoppers.
- Customize your store. Choose from 75+ design themes and customize text labels throughout your online store.
- Move from cash to online payments with gateways like Stripe or Square.
- Add Gift Cards to let shoppers buy when stocks are low (now available free to any business on Ecwid).
- Choose online platforms with low or no transaction fees (Ecwid merchants always enjoy zero transaction fees on purchases in their stores).
- Promote Gift Cards to let customers buy at anytime.
- Use email notifications or the Checkout Notices app from the Ecwid App store to let customers know how they can support you, current hours of operation, if you’re closing for any period of time, or if you expect delays.
- Share the measure you’re taking to protect and support your customers, like wearing gloves when packing or offering curbside pickup.