We get it
So what makes Ecwid different from our competitors? What makes us more valuable as a partner? And how is Ecwid positioned against the other platforms?
We stand out among our competitors in a unique way as one of the only ecommerce platforms to offer a true white label solution.
What is white labeling?
You’re probably more familiar with white label products than you realize. Most grocery store brand goods are the result of a white label partnership where a product is produced by one company and then rebranded by another company to sell as their own.
With Ecwid White Label Ecommerce, it’s no different. We’ve built and developed
The beauty (and the main feature) of white label partnerships is anonymity: your clients will use our software, but under the brand of your company. This is an amazing opportunity for your clients but also for your business. Just think about how tricky it would be to develop, launch and support your own
With Ecwid’s white label partner program, you can give your clients all of the benefits of a polished ecommerce platform with none of the headaches of running one. As a white label partner, you can purchase Ecwid plans at a deeply discounted price, repackage them under your own branding, and resell them to your clients at whatever price you choose.
The instant benefits for you
It’s simple. You don’t need to know any technical details about ecommerce to resell it successfully. Online stores are maintained, updated and supported by Ecwid, so you can focus on sales.
It’s quick. The setup of your partnership account takes just a few days. After you join, you could start selling your new white label ecommerce solution that week. 90% of our partners successfully launch their white label service within their first month of signing up.
It’s cheap. For less than $300 per year, you get your own brand of ecommerce that includes a white label store management tool, platform updates and maintenance, and priority technical support.
It’s profitable. There’s no need to waste time and money developing your own ecommerce solution; join our white label program and start selling right away! You’ll receive significant discounts on Ecwid’s plans, which you can resell at any price you choose. 80% of our white label partners make their first sale within their first month after launch.
Other benefits to your business
You also keep complete control by nesting our software under your business. It’s your brand, your price and your billing — plus the power and security of Ecwid. And you gain the freedom to expand your offerings and provide modern ecommerce while still having the time to focus on the core of your product. A white label partnership has multiple benefits for your brand as well:
- You can build your brand into an
all-in-oneecommerce hub for your clients — from advertising to omnichannel selling — and provide everything clients need to sell online and grow their business.
- You can also create client loyalty by offering a robust product, further deepening the relationship and reliability that small businesses need.
But what types of partners are best suited for a white label partnership? Let’s take a look.
Who can become a white label partner?
Our white label program can be designed to fit your company’s specific needs, whatever they may be. We have years of experience and we work with a wide variety of partners, including:
- Agencies: Include an online store as part of your web design or other projects without worrying about maintenance.
- SaaS Platforms and Site Builders: Easily integrate
high-endecommerce functionality into your product and save thousands of hours by not building in-house.
- Hosts: Offer ecommerce without the headache of extensions and upgrades like WooCommerce; with Ecwid, there’s no server load or maintenance required.
- Payments & POS: Scale your merchant portfolio with ecommerce stores designed to work with any payment processor, gateway, or
point-of-salesystem with no additional fees.
So let’s recap…
With a white label partnership, the biggest and most valuable benefit is time saved. You avoid wasting resources and investing the time required to build a software product, but gain all of the benefits of having the product. In the end, you receive a fully integrated ecommerce solution without any of the hassle of running it.
If you’re still unsure if white labeling is the right direction for you, we’d love to talk to you about your needs and find the perfect solution. Reach out and let’s get this partnership started!
Do you want to learn more about growing business with the Ecwid Partner Program?
- How to Make Money as an Ecwid Partner
- Why Now is the Perfect Time to Offer Ecommerce
- Five Factors for Partner Success in Ecommerce
- What is Headless Commerce?
- How and Why You Should Add Recurring Revenue to Your Digital Agency
- Why Adding CRM is a
No-Brainerfor Your Small Business
- How To Launch a
Breach-ProofEcommerce Platform with Ecwid
- How Adding Ecommerce
- Why Ecwid is the Best Ecommerce Platform for Partners
- 5 Ways to Build a Relationship with Your Clients and Customers
- Become an Ecwid Partner and Grow Your Business to Help Clients
- Why You and Your Clients Need a White Label Solution With Ecwid
- How to Boost Revenue for Marketing Agencies