We're Celebrating Ecwid's First Birthday!Sep 25, 2010 by Qetzal,
Ecwid was released one year ago on September 25, 2009. Since its inception the Ecwid team has been working hard on creating the absolute best free shopping cart platform available. It has been a wonderful experience for us and it just continues to get better each day!
What has been done this past year?
- We’re constantly improving Ecwid — four major versions were released during this past year putting Ecwid at v5.0 now.
- Ecwid already has more than 23,000 users and this number is increasing daily.
- Ecwid serves 60+ million requests each month.
- Our team has expanded and now consists of 14 extremely skilled individuals.
- Ecwid has been translated into 23 major languages, a big Thank You to the strong Ecwid community for making this possible!
- Ecwid was selected as one of the finalist in The Next Web Startup Rally 2010!
Thank you all
We’d like to give a big Thank You to all Ecwid users. Your help, support and feedback have been invaluable to Ecwid’s development.
Paid accounts give away!
Are you a big fan of Ecwid and would like to send a Birthday shout out to us? You can! If you use Facebook or Twitter, create a post wishing Ecwid a Happy Birthday! You can also reply in this forum thread or even create a new post in your blog.
On October 4, 2010 we will randomly select five members and award them with a free annual Silver Ecwid plan.
Thank you again for helping us become the best shopping cart platform available. We are committed to making each year better than the last which means you can expect many more exciting and new features in Ecwid to come!
Update on 4 Oct: thank you all for your wishes! They are very appreciated and make us happy :
The winners of the contest are:
We will contact them and provide with the free annual Silver plan package.
Thank you all again! Stay tuned, more contents in the future :
Stay up to date!
Get free e-commerce tips, news and inspiring ideas delivered directly to your inbox