A new version of our iPhone app has arrived! You can download it from the App Store today or just update your Ecwid app if you already have it installed.
The app was completely redesigned from the ground up for iOS7. The new design is focused on clarity and content to ensure managing your store from your iPhone is a beautiful, crisp and enjoyable experience.
Since you can get a new sale at any time, we designed the new app to allow your iPhone to receive all information and fulfill orders without any delays. Your sales information will always be at your fingertips! And as an added bonus, all addresses listed in Ecwid’s updated app now link to your phone’s map.
Here are some other cool features the new Ecwid app has for iPhone:
- A dashboard with your lifetime sales and weekly total, so you always know the performance of your store
- The ability to view all your sales and unfinished orders, change order statuses and assign tracking numbers right from the app
- All sales info is available even if you’re offline, just in case you’re on the road without service
- You can call or email your clients right from the order details page to inform them about order updates or ask for additional info
- Search for specific orders by date, payment and fulfillment statuses, allowing you to quickly create a list of unfulfilled orders
- Enhanced security, protecting your customers’ sensitive info using a passcode lock — we care about your customers’ privacy
You can download the app here! Please note, in order to use the Ecwid app for iPhone, you need an Ecwid account with access to the Ecwid API. If you want to test out the app before using on your store, you can always use the demo mode and explore the app’s capabilities with test data.
We have big plans for our iPhone app, so stay tuned for new updates! And we didn’t forget about our Android users — the Android app is in our pipeline!
P.S. If you enjoy using Ecwid, please take a minute to leave a nice review about our app: it really helps us. Thank you!