Ecwid’s App Market: Helping to Make it the Most Customizable
We have (re)launched our App Market — ready, set, grow!
Maybe you’ve already seen it, but it’s time we invited you to look deeper at our growing family of
The Ecwid App Market is home to more than 40 apps, tools, and extensions that integrate with your existing Ecwid dashboard as a
Apps run elegantly inside the Ecwid Control Panel, giving you the simplicity and power to grow your business from one central place. As you browse around the App Market and see what these tools can do for your online store, our freshly painted marketplace is sure to play a pivotal role not only in how you operate your business, but how you grow it as well.
So what’s new?
- The Design: Ecwid’s design and UX experts put in countless hours making the new marketplace beautiful, functional, and, most importantly, easier to find what you’re looking for. Better design combined with more categories and improved navigation will make it even simpler for all Ecwid merchants to find the services that will help them manage and grow their businesses.
- Collections: Probably the most significant addition, our Collections of apps make it easier for you find what you’re looking for. Instead showcasing packages of apps generically designated as marketing, we make it as easy as possible to get more out of Ecwid. The first one, Getting Started with Your Ecwid Store will help merchants find those apps that help them launch their store quickly and efficiently by providing them all the tools they need right away.
- More to come: We’re constantly improving the App Market and welcome your feedback! Are there any specific apps you’d like to see, or new functionality you think will help? Let us know in the comments what else we can do to make this the best in the business.
A couple great examples
- SiteWit: If you’d like to advertise your products on Google, this app is a must. Its workflow requires about five minutes of your time, but the end result is that more people will find your business and its products, and being easy to find is a great step toward success.
- Free Shipping Icon: This simple app automatically displays an image to let customers know that there’s no charge for shipping. It’s a small,
low-impactapp that yields immediate benefits; in fact, customer analytics company KISSmetrics already outlined just a few ways free shipping will help grow a merchant’s bottom line.
Summing it up
The Ecwid App Market is only possible because of the strength of the Ecwid API, which enables these external apps and services to integrate in a way that gives them an appearance of being native features of Ecwid — something not possible with other platforms. Go check out the App Market yourself and see what it’s all about.
It’s important that an
If you’re already an existing Ecwid merchant, all you need to do is check out these apps in their Control Panel and follow the easy installation directions. You’ll need a paid plans to participate, but not only are many of these apps free, they are designed to add to your ROI; it’s a worthy investment to upgrade.
Not an Ecwid merchant yet? Go sign up today!
Are you a developer and want to build an app for our over 1 million merchants? Go check out developers.ecwid.com and get started!
Which apps are you most excited about? Let us know in the comments!