In the latest episode of the Ecwid
Pon gives an overview of TargetBay tools for business owners, and shares tips and tricks for running email
Topics of discussion include:
- Using TargetBay to launch automation tools, initiate review requests, and promotion.
- The importance of review collection, not only for social proof but for organic growth in Google search and Google Shopping.
- Repurposing reviews for promotion and content.
- Images and product usage shots as powerful assets for marketing.
- Gathering email lists organically, as well as with
on-sitepop ups, and in conjunction with sales.
- Using coupons as a way to incentivize subscription to your email list.
- Education for subscription attraction.
- Managing and segmenting your lists by interaction level.
- Setting up automatic trigger emails such as cart abandonment email.
- Using reviews and email interactions to develop humanized, situation appropriate, automated responses.
- The importance of cookies for staying connected with every potential customer.
- And more!
- When the Google crawler hits the product pages for indexing your product content, we let it index product reviews content, which means you’re going to get the SEO juice from the reviews. It’s very
time-consumingto create content, but with reviews, you’re getting valuable content for free from your customers.
- When a picture comes in from a customer review, that picture can be showcased as an image gallery on your product page. Shoppers looking to buy the product want to see the product in use. So when you see the picture of other customers using the product, that is a really powerful statement.
- I used to work with a lot of small business owners. Most of them do not have a budget to hire an agency or an email marketer
in-house.When we set out to develop this product, we decided to make the email creation processes less time-consumingand more fun. So we started with 250 pre-builtemail templates.