Integrate Your Online and
In-Store Payments with Ecwid and Square
In the year ending October 2016, Australians spent an estimated $21 billion online — and the accelerated growth trend shows no sign of slowing. For business owners with a
Ecwid’s payments integration with Square for
Haven’t heard of Square before? Here’s what you need to know
Square is a global payments technology company based in San Francisco, with offices across the United States, Canada, Japan and Australia. Their iconic device, Square Reader, connects directly to your smartphone or tablet and allows you to accept
Square’s ecosystem also brings business owners powerful point of sale, online invoicing, digital receipts, employee management and analytics tools, designed to help growing small businesses operate and expand more efficiently.
The benefits of gaining a
360-degree view of your omnichannel business
Whether you’re setting up your online store for the very first time, or updating your existing store, you can connect a Square account with Ecwid simply by selecting Square as your payment method.
From there, Square gives you a holistic view of every payment you process, whether it’s online or
There are many benefits for using Square to accept payments
- Sell anywhere, anytime: You never have to track your online and offline businesses separately again. Connect your Square account with Ecwid and get a complete view of all your sales over time, whether you’re processing them online or
- A complete payments ecosystem: Streamline the number of platforms your business utilizes and save money — Square takes care of everything from point of sale, card payments, online payments,
e-invoicing,employee management and powerful sales reporting.
- Make smarter decisions with all the information: Getting a full picture of everything you’re selling in every location helps you decide where your time is best spent to invest more energy and capital to grow your business faster.
- Simple pricing: Square’s clear pricing is designed to make forecasting and expense management simple. Payments accepted online with Square are charged at the flat rate of 2.2% per transaction — no matter which card type is accepted. There are no other hidden fees or monthly contracts.
- Trusted payments: Square manages your PCI compliance and payments security so that you can focus on building your business, with payments deposited to your bank account as fast as the next business day.
Sign up for Square today and get
Interested in signing up for Square? Now’s the time. Sign up for your Square account today to learn more, and you’ll receive