Have you noticed any of your friends or the people you follow on social media recommending products or services in their feed or on their websites? Chances are they are taking advantage of referral programs to make money.
Do you want to get some additional profit, too? Everyone can use some extra cash. And with Ecwid, you can earn money both in your online store and by recommending Ecwid to your friends.
It doesn’t matter if you’re an Ecwid store owner or just a supporter of our product — you can take part in the affiliate program and get rewarded for every new Ecwid user you bring in!
If you are a web agency or a developer, there are even more options for partnering with us, including:
- Reselling Ecwid solutions under your own brand
- Creating apps for the Ecwid App Market
Below, we’ll provide some more details to help you choose the partnership option that suits you best.
Affiliate Program for Ecwid Users and Enthusiasts
This program works for everyone: Ecwid store owners, website owners, bloggers, freelancers, and active social media users. Initial investment is not required to become an Ecwid Affiliate, and you’ll earn a percentage from each new paid store.
How It Works
To participate, register in the program and get a unique link, then provide that link to anyone interested in launching an online store with Ecwid. Each person that opens an Ecwid store through your link becomes your referral customer.
When that person upgrades to a paid plan (Venture, Business, or Unlimited) you’ll receive 20% of the plan’s cost for as long as the store is active. You’ll be able to track the number of referral clients and fees in your partner account.
The fee is paid monthly as soon as it hits $100.
Bonus: Ecwid affiliate partners get access to closed beta versions of new products and the chance to advertise their business by writing a guest post on the Ecwid blog.
Ecwid also offers a unique partner program that enables businesses and individuals to provide Ecwid ecommerce to their clients under their own brand.
It doesn’t matter how big your business is; you can use this program to create a fully featured online store in your projects and help your clients build a business online.
How It Works
By joining the Reseller program, you’ll be able to:
- Offer online stores under your private brand without mentioning Ecwid.
- Have 100% control over payments between you and your customers: you decide what the price is and how to manage all the billings.
- Support your clients’ stores by yourself so that they would never guess your platform is backed by Ecwid. We’ll provide you with the necessary knowledge to get going and support you when needed.
- Save time, effort and resources in creating and maintaining ecommerce solutions for your customers. We’ll take care of the servers, updates and security, and we regularly add new features to Ecwid so that you can focus on creating stunning projects.
And we make it even easier by enabling you to manage all of your stores in one place via the partner dashboard. Efficiency boost, anyone?
How to Become a Reseller Partner
Sign up here and tell us more about your business. We’ll get in touch with you soon to work out the details.
The cost of participating in the Reseller program starts at just $299 a year. With your subscription, you also receive a discount on the Ecwid plans that you sell to your customer. You set the price for the customer with no limitations from our side.
Are you a talented developer? Add your apps to the Ecwid App Market and share them with over one million potential users from all around the world!
We’re fine with both small apps for a limited target audience, as well as bigger software for analytics and sales. All apps help Ecwid users run their businesses more successfully, and you get the profit.
How It Works
It’s up to you to decide if your app is free or paid, and you can set your own price. We’ll charge 20%, and the other 80% of sales is yours.
And if you don’t have the ability to accept payments from customers, no sweat! Ecwid can process your payments.
How to Become a Partner
If you want to create apps for the Ecwid App Market, we recommend that you submit your app’s details to Ecwid, and then you’ll be able to read our API documentation and create an Ecwid account to get access to the API. Then you can build out the app as you’ve designed it.
As soon as your app is ready to launch, fill out this form and describe your app’s key features. We’ll add the app to the App Market, and you’ll start earning.
It doesn’t matter whether you are a developer or just an Ecwid enthusiast — join one of our partner programs and watch your profits grow. And if you have other ideas for a partnership with Ecwid, feel free to reach out and share them with us.
Do you want to learn more about growing business with the Ecwid Partner Program?
- How to Make Money as an Ecwid Partner
- Why Now is the Perfect Time to Offer Ecommerce
- Five Factors for Partner Success in Ecommerce
- What is Headless Commerce?
- How and Why You Should Add Recurring Revenue to Your Digital Agency
- Why Adding CRM is a
No-Brainerfor Your Small Business
- How To Launch a
Breach-ProofEcommerce Platform with Ecwid
- How Adding Ecommerce
- Why Ecwid is the Best Ecommerce Platform for Partners
- 5 Ways to Build a Relationship with Your Clients and Customers
- Become an Ecwid Partner and Grow Your Business to Help Clients
- Why You and Your Clients Need a White Label Solution With Ecwid
- How to Boost Revenue for Marketing Agencies