We watch as Instagram influencers make thousands of dollars, simply by getting paid for Instagram posts. The frustrating part, there is no set number that automatically qualifies you to sell products on Instagram or make money on it.
But maybe you don’t want to be an influencer? And you’re wondering how to make money on Instagram without followers. We’ll take a look at the best way to approach your followers and answer some of those burning questions.
How Many Followers Do You Need on Instagram to Make Money?
In a world of numbers, ironically — there is no set of amount of followers required. What is essential to start making money from Instagram, is consistency and content. No matter what you sell, if you’re not actively posting content — your followers are less likely to engage.
Already have products? You can sell successfully with as few as a thousand followers! Just enable shoppable posts to make it easier for customers to make a purchase as soon as they gain enough confidence with your store.
If you focus on these key actions — we guarantee you’ll find ways to get paid for Instagram posts.
How Do You Get Popular on Instagram?
Who doesn’t want to be popular? In the world of Instagram that doesn’t always mean success. The key metric to focus on is the engagement rate. For reference, a
If you’re looking to organically grow your account, consider posting content related to these popular topics:
- Inspirational Quotes
- Landscapes and scenery
As your followers share and tag their friends in your engaging posts, others will follow!
Learn more: Selling on Instagram: How to Increase Engagement With Personalized Posts
How Many Followers Do You Need to Be an Influencer?
Influencer marketing has seen the rise of the
You don’t even need 100,000 followers! According to
Brands are also looking at how your audience interacts with your content. As previously mentioned, if you can show brands how interactive and healthy your audience is
If you’re a merchant — check out
Does Instagram Pay You for Followers?
If you’re wondering how Instagram pays users for followers — they actually don’t. The platform itself does not payout users for their followers. However, if you’re still looking to get paid for your Instagram posts, we recommend finding other ways you can sell on Instagram!
Sign up for your Ecwid
Do you want to learn more about selling on Instagram?
- How to Sell on Instagram: Complete Guide for Beginners
- Shopping in Reels: A New Way to Get Discovered and Sell Your Products
- Instagram Apps to Increase Your
- Trending Product Niches on Instagram
- Easy Steps to Organize your Instagram Profile for Business
- Text Matters: How to Write Engaging Instagram Captions for Online Stores
- How to Monetize Your Instagram
- How Much Does It Cost to Sell Online With Instagram?
- How to Get Approved for Instagram Shopping
- How to Sell on Instagram Without a Website
- How Many Followers Do You Need to Sell on Instagram?
- 10 Free Ways to Get More Followers on Instagram