How to Earn Money With Ecwid: Partner Programs for Clients, Web Studios, and DevelopersJan 4, 2017 by Ann Rodionova, Ecwid team
Have you ever noticed people in your friend list recommending products or services in their social media feed or on their websites? Chances are they are taking advantage of referral programs (like Amazon) to make money.
Do you want to get some additional profit too? With Ecwid, you can earn money both in your online store and by recommending Ecwid to your friends.
No matter if you’re an Ecwid store owner or just a supporter of our product, you can take part in the referral program and get rewarded for every new Ecwid user you bring in.
If you are a web studio owner or a developer, there are two more options for our partnership:
- The Jumpstart program, which lets you use Ecwid solutions under your own brand
- Creating apps for the Ecwid App Market
Below we’ll provide you with more details so that you can choose the partnership option that suits you best.
Referral Program for Ecwid Users and Enthusiasts
The program works for everyone: Ecwid store owners, website owners, bloggers, freelancers, and active users of social networks. Initial investment is not required, and you’ll get the fee of each new paying.
Use this calculator to find out how much you can earn with this program:
Calculate your possible earnings
How It Works
In order to participate, register in the program and get a unique link. Each person that opens an Ecwid store through your link becomes your referral client.
When that person upgrades to a paid plan (Venture, Business, or Unlimited) you’ll receive 20% of the plan’s cost. You’ll be able to track the number of referral clients and fees in your partner account.
The fee is paid monthly as soon as it hits $100.
Bonus: Ecwid partners get access to closed beta versions of new products and the chance to tell us about their business by becoming a guest writer on the Ecwid blog.
Jumpstart is a unique partner program that enables web studios and freelancers to offer Ecwid to their clients under their own brand.
It doesn’t matter how big your business is, you can use this program to create a fully featured online store in your projects and help your clients build a business online.
How It Works
By joining the Jumpstart program, you’ll be able to:
- Offer online stores under your private brand, without mentioning Ecwid.
- Get 100% control over payments between you and your clients: you’re the one who decides what the price is and who manages all the billings.
- Support your clients’ stores by yourself, so that they would never guess Ecwid exists. From our side, we’ll provide you with the basic knowledge and support you if necessary.
- Save time and effort in creating and maintaining
e-commercesolutions for your clients. We’ll take care of the servers, updates, and security, and we will regularly add new features to Ecwid so that you can focus on creating stunning projects.
Not only is it easy to manage all your stores in one place via
How to Become a Jumpstart Partner
Fill in the questionnaire and tell us about your business. We’ll get in touch with you soon to define the details.
The cost of participating in the Jumpstart program is $350 a year. With your subscription, you also receive a discount on the Ecwid plans that you use for your clients. You set the price for the client with no limitations from our side.
Are you a talented developer? Add your apps to the Ecwid App Market and share them with over 1,000,000 potential users from all around the world.
We’re fine with both small apps for a limited target audience, and big tools for analytics and sales. All apps help Ecwid users run their businesses more successfully, and you get the profit.
How It Works
It’s up to you to decide if your app is free or paid, and you can set your own price. We’ll charge 20%, and the other 80% of sales is yours.
Moreover, if you don’t have the ability to accept payments from clients, Ecwid can process your payments.
How to Become a Partner
As soon as your app is ready to launch, fill in this form and describe your app’s key features. We’ll add the app to the App Market, and you’ll start earning.
It doesn’t matter whether you are a developer or just an Ecwid enthusiast, you can join our partner programs and grow your profit. If you have more ideas for our partnership, feel free to share them with us.
Stay up to date!
Get free e-commerce tips, news and inspiring ideas delivered directly to your inbox