Ecwid Is Now Integrated With Xero, the Leading Online Accounting SolutionMar 20, 2017 by Erik Suhonen, Ecwid Team
We have launched an integration with Xero, a leading online accounting solution which enables businesses to accomplish often difficult and tedious financial tasks with ease, allowing you to focus on growing your business and doing what you love.
Continue reading to discover the benefits of the Xero and Ecwid partnership and learn how to set it up.
What is Xero?
Accounting is a crucial part of doing business, but can often be intimidating and
Xero’s benefits and features include:
- Full automation: Sync invoices, new orders, and customer data automatically from Ecwid. Now you can ditch the manual work and see your data in
- Everything you need for accounting: Send invoices, pay bills, process tax returns, customize reports, and more — all from your site or mobile device. No hassling with
third-partytools or connectors.
- Business on your schedule: Access your financial information on any device at any time, no matter where you are. Xero is all online, just like Ecwid.
- Easy collaboration: Invite your team and work together on
up-to-datefinancials, so you save time and money.
Ecwid-Xero Solution: How Does It Work?
We know how hard it can be to sync two systems manually: you simply don’t have time to copy and paste all your data. Now your Xero and Ecwid accounts will sync and work together seamlessly.
Your sales will be uploaded to Xero every 6 hours, or you can sync Ecwid and Xero on demand whenever you want.
This integration is available for all Ecwid entrepreneurs on the Business plan and above.
How do I Start Using Xero with Ecwid?
Ready to forget long hours of manual work on accounting? Great! Follow these steps to start selling with Ecwid and Xero:
- Sign up for Ecwid and upgrade to the Business plan if you haven’t yet.
- Install the Xero app in your Control Panel. You will see a new Xero page.
Power your Ecwid store with Xero today and start saving time (and aspirin) right away!
Stay up to date!
Get free e-commerce tips, news and inspiring ideas delivered directly to your inbox