Aug 15, 2016 by Lina Vashurina,
E-commerce Business Blueprint: Build Your Successful Online Store
In this article we have tried to collect and organize in chronological order the most useful articles from our blog that will help to start and successfully manage your online store. Hope it will be useful for you.
First things first, you have to decide what product to sell and how to evaluate the potential of your idea.
Finding Your Niche
- Need Help Figuring Out What to Sell Online?
- Where to Find Ideas For Your Online Store
- How to Evaluate Your Business Idea
- How To Evaluate Product Viability
Obtaining Your Product
- How To Find a Manufacturer for Your Product Idea
- Where to Find a Wholesale Supplier for Your Online Store
- Should You Make, Manufacture, Wholesale or Dropship Your Product?
Evaluating Your Competition
- How to Analyze Competitors? 12 Questions and 9 Services
- What Your Business Plan Should Look Like: Sample
Time to Get Legal
Getting legal is another
- Registering Your eCommerce Business: LLC or Corporation?
- Tax Differences Between LLCs, C Corporations, and S Corporations
Setting Up Shop
Beside finding a genuine item to offer on the web and registering your business, another difficult decision is deciding your business name, logo and picking a proper shipping strategy. These blog posts below will help you handle these critical tasks.
Naming Your Business
- Protecting the Brand: How To Register a Trademark For Your Online Store
- How to Name Your Store?
- How to Buy the Perfect Domain Name for Your Store
Making a Logo
Choosing a Shipping Strategy
- The Last Piece of the eCommerce Puzzle: Shipping and Fulfillment
- Why You Should Offer
In-StorePickup (Even If You Don’t Have A Physical Store)
- International Shipping: Picking a Provider & Shipping Around the Globe
- How to Get from Zero to Ship: Carriers, Rates and Strategies
Building Your Store
- How Much Money Do You Need to Open an Online Store?
- How to Create an Online Store Without a Website
- How To Add an Online Store to Your Existing Website
- How To Open An Online Store on Facebook
- How to Move Your Brick and Mortar Store Online: A
- How to Pick a Payment System For Your eCommerce Store
- Getting Started with your Online Store app collection from the Ecwid App Market
Create my online store
Before You Go Live
- Online Store KPI: What It Is and How It Works
- Is Your eCommerce Business Making One Of These 10 Design Mistakes?
- Set Up Google Analytics
- How To Build the Best Mailing List Possible
- Opening Day Checklist: What To Do Before Launching Your
Online Store Working
Below we have included a rundown of our best blog posts to help you create beautiful product photos, write good product descriptions, set up pricing and discounts.
Filling Up Descriptions and Photos
- How to Write Awesome Product Descriptions That Sell
- Simple Product Photography Tips to Beautifully Showcase on Your Store
- How to Optimize Product Images:
Step-By-StepInstructions and An Overview of Services
- How to Make a Good Background in Pictures of Your Products Without Using Photoshop
- How to Price Your Products? A Science Backed Answer
- How to Maximize Sales Using Promotions and Special Offers
Driving Traffic to Your Website
Like any business, the first few months you have a store are important, and in particular getting customers to visit your store is vital. Marketing your online store doesn’t have to be complicated. Check out our tips on some basic online marketing methods to
- Traffic Booster application from the Ecwid App Market
- Start Advertising your products app collection
- 7 Ways to Make Your First Sale Online
- Affiliate Marketing: A Valuable Strategy To Make Money Online
- The Importance of a Blog and How to Start One for Your Store
- Publicity on a Budget
- How to Promote Your Brand Outside of Social Media
- Art Shows and Craft Fairs: How to Effectively Sell Your Products
- How To Write A Welcome Email That Sells
- How to Send Trigger Emails That Keep Customers Coming Back
- How to Increase Your Revenue With Newsletter Segmentation
Let’s get social
- How to Become
Instagram-FamousIn an Algorithm-basedFeed
- Make Facebook Work for Your Small Business
- How To Use Twitter Effectively For Marketing Your eCommerce Business
- Top Pinterest Tools to Boost Your Business
- How to Sell Using YouTube
- The Anatomy of Facebook Ads: How to Increase Traffic for $3
- Creative and
Low-BudgetWays to Use WhatsApp, Kik and Telegram For Business
- How to Use Facebook Messenger For Business: Six Essential Tactics
You need every advantage you can get to achieve your dreams of running your own online business. Ecwid
Stay up to date!
Get free e-commerce tips, news and inspiring ideas delivered directly to your inbox