Ecwid and NCR Silver Partner to Deliver Online Ordering for Restaurants and RetailersAug 31, 2017 by Erik Suhonen, Ecwid Team
Ecwid has integrated with NCR Silver so you can accept orders whenever and wherever you want.
NCR Silver is a point of sale software that allows owners of restaurants and retail businesses to turn an iPad or Android tablet into a
Ecwid and NCR Silver work together so that you can increase online and
This integration is currently available for the US merchants on Unlimited plan.
Ecwid and NCR Make It Easy to Grow Your Business
Selling everywhere is a strong trend these days. Ecwid makes it possible to take your business anywhere and unify your inventory, online and offline orders and manage everything in one place. This is where NCR Silver integration comes in.
If you already sell with NCR Silver POS, you can go online with Ecwid
- Create an online store and easily add it to your existing website, Facebook page, blog, or marketplaces. Sell everywhere and run all your storefronts from a single control panel (both from desktop and mobile).
- Sell physical and digital products (e.g. gift certificates).
- Let customers buy from you through your own store branded iOS and Android apps (ShopApp).
- Promote your store with discounts coupons.
Your NCR product catalog and inventory will be uploaded to Ecwid so that you won’t have to create all your products from scratch.
If you already have an Ecwid store and want to sell
- All the hardware to sell everywhere
- Ability to accept payments
in-personvia credit and debit cards plus Apple Pay
- Easy management of offline and online orders and sync inventory data
What Do I Need to Use the Integration?
This integration is available with the Ecwid Unlimited plan (US customers only). The annual subscription for this plan gives you access to the full range of Ecwid features including:
- Unlimited products
- The ability to
auto-syncinventory and orders between Ecwid and NCR
- Development of your
custom-brandednative mobile app for iOS and Android
- A personal concierge who will help with building your online store
In order to accept payments via NCR Silver and sync them with an Ecwid store, you’ll need:
- A card/chip reader
- An iPad or an Android tablet
- An Ecwid account
- A NCR account and mobile app
NCR Silver provides all the necessary hardware (card/chip readers and wireless printers) and software (NCR Silver account, NCR Silver mobile app).
How Do I Get Started?
If you already have Ecwid and want to get NCR Silver POS:
- Upgrade to the Unlimited plan.
- Create a NCR Silver account, if you don’t have one.
- Go to Settings → POS in your Ecwid Control Panel. Choose NCR Silver and click Connect.
If you have questions, you can refer to our Knowledge Base: NCR Silver POS.
Don’t have an Ecwid store yet? Sign up now to connect with NCR and more.
Sign up now
Stay up to date!
Get free e-commerce tips, news and inspiring ideas delivered directly to your inbox