Last update: September 4, 2020.
40% of annual sales — that is how much you can earn during the holiday season. And that’s amazing.
But has anybody counted the level of stress you get while preparing all those offers?
We want to help you make the most of this booming time, so we’ve collected the articles from our blog that can be useful to holiday sellers. Enjoy.
Bonus: a free checklist at the end to help you get ready for the holiday season!
Planning Your Promotion
Grab your calendar and sit down to think about the holidays you are going to take part in. It’s not a must to be active on each and every major sale; instead, focus on
- The Essential Guide to Holiday Season Promotions for
- How to Plan
Long-and Short-TermAd Budgets for a Small Business
- 4 Ways to Bring In More Millennial Shoppers This Holiday Season
E-CommerceTips to Get Ready for the Holidays
Tip: By the end of October, more than half of holiday shoppers already begin buying gifts. So start preparing your promotion as early as possible.
Getting Your Online Store Ready
In the holiday season, customers are
- Product Page Setup: 17 Tips to Increase Conversion Rate and Drive More Sales
- 6 Settings That Turn Your Store Into a Magnet for Holiday Shoppers (Without Discounting)
- Why You Should Get More Customer Reviews Before the Holiday Shopping Season Begins
- Top Reasons for Returns and How to Minimize Them in Your Online Store
Apps and tools
- Small Business Owner? You Can Get Time Off Over the Holidays Because Ecwid Automates Your Sales
- Getting Your Online Store Prepared for Holiday Success (Part 1 of 3)
- Getting Your Online Store Prepared for Holiday Success (Part 2 of 3)
- Getting Your Online Store Prepared for Holiday Success (Part 3 of 3)
- Grow Your Business This Holiday Season With
In-StorePickup, Facebook Ads, and New Apps!
Still, doubt what to sell online? Check out the Product Ideas section on our blog to your next big hit.
Holiday Marketing Tips
As soon as you set up your online store, it’s time to
E-CommerceTips for Your Holiday Marketing Campaigns
- Best Black Friday Marketing Ideas from Ecwid Merchants
E-CommerceMistakes to Avoid During Holiday Sales
- 10 Quick Tips for Effective Mobile Ads
Coupons and discounts
Both customers and merchants in Ecwid love discount coupons for the ease of use and flexibility. Why don’t you try it too? Set this up in Control Panel → Promotions → Discount Coupons. You can also manage your coupons on the go with Ecwid Mobile.
- How to Run a Flash Sale to Boost Profits Fast
- Procrastinators: 6 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Ideas You Can Still Use
Because of the
- How To Use Facebook Ads To Promote Your BFCM Sale
- Google Smart Shopping: All your Google Advertising in One Easy Tool
- How to Build Killer Keyword Lists for AdWords
- 5 Google AdWord Tips Every Small Business Owner Can Use
- The Facebook Pixel for Ecwid Stores: How to Run More Effective Facebook Ads Easily
- Checklist: Is Your
E-CommerceStore Ready for Paid Ads?
Email marketing and social media
- The Essential Guide to Holiday Email Marketing for
- 4 Proven Tactics to Promote Your
E-CommerceStore This Holiday Season
- 25 Proven Contest Ideas to Promote Your Online Business
Tip: Start collecting your store visitors’ emails with Mailchimp email capture popup. Use phrases like Subscribe to be the first to know about our sales or incentivize them with a
- 4 Tips to Maximize the Impact of Handwritten Notes
- 6 Free Shipping Strategies and Their Alternatives
- How to Promote Your Brand Outside of Social Media
The holiday season is a busy time for online merchants, so you might lack free hands to complete the job. Use Staff Accounts to invite employees, freelancers and agencies to manage your online store.
- 5 Packaging Ideas That Will Make Your Business Stand Out
- 100+ Christmas Wrapping Ideas to Excite Your Customers
Get Your Free Holiday Season Sale Checklist
Here’s a little something for you to help you with holiday season planning — a checklist 10 Days to Your Holiday Season Sale. It’ll guide you
We wish all merchants happy selling this holiday season! If you found this collection helpful, subscribe to the Ecwid blog updates to keep track of our new articles.
And if you haven’t got an online store yet, now is the perfect time to create one for free!
Create my online store