Instagram Gallery is a great way to tell customers about your business and products without annoying them with a ton of photos in their Insta feeds. In addition to photos, the gallery format supports videos, with up to 10 pieces of content in total. Images can be edited: overlay filters, change the contrast or brightness, and other settings. You can also change the sequence of frames. Also, don’t forget you can tag products on Instagram!
Here are some examples of what you can do for your brand via Instagram Gallery.
1. Show the new collection
In order to avoid posting 20 separate pictures with new products, show all the novelties in one picture. This tactic is also better because the collection will work together.
2. Uncover the production secrets
A few photos (and a video too) showing the production process is a good way to get the customers closer to your business. Show them how materials and sketches turn into a finished product.
3. 360° product view
Show the product from all sides, and bring the details closer so that the customer does not have any questions but only a desire to buy this product.
4. Introduce the team
It is more pleasant to buy a product when you know who made it for you, who packed it, and who answered your questions in the chat.
5. Prepare a master class or instruction
Show potential buyers how the product works and how to take care of it, or just share additional information.
6. Tell customers about special offers and competitions
The contest terms and photos of all the prizes should be placed in one post. It’s visually appealing and easier to understand than plain text in comments.
7. Broadcast the report from the event
Have you taken part in a fair or held a master class for clients? Show videos and photos of the event(s) in your gallery.
8. Add a photo of the idea and the result
Posts like #beforeafter are constantly engaging and serve as proof of your professional skills or great product quality.
9. Put your customers on display
Add a few photos of clients to the gallery (and mention them in the photos if possible) and write a few words of gratitude for their purchase.
10. Share inspiration and details of the creative process
Tell stories through the gallery: what inspired you to create a product, how you see what you invent and create. Share your mood with your subscribers.
Hopefully, these tips will make your Insta life easier!
- How to Sell on Instagram: Complete Guide for Beginners
- How to Sell on Instagram Without a Website
- How the Instagram Algorithm Works
- 10 Ideas for Creative Product Presentation
- How to Create a Content Plan for Instagram
- How to Write Engaging Instagram Captions
- How to Monetize Your Instagram
- How Many Users Are on Instagram?
- How Instagram Hashtags Can Make or Break Your Sale
- 10 Free Ways to Get More Instagram Followers
- How to Change Your Instagram Name
- What Is The Best Time to Post on Instagram?
- How to Post On Instagram From Your PC or Mac
- How to Post and Repost on Instagram
- How to Add a Link to Instagram Story
- Inspiring Instagram Themes