Custom order management and powerful rules engine
- Send orders to third-party fulfillment services like Shipwire or Amazon FBA.
- Split orders and automate drop-shipping.
- Build custom, automated CSV exports with all your order data.
Automate Your Order Fulfillment Workflow With Order Desk
MANAGE YOUR ORDERS YOUR WAY
Sort your orders into folders to keep track of the status of each order. See your order overview at a glance. Create custom folders to match your business' workflow. Customize each folder's columns to see the details you need.
Need to change a shipping address? Print a customizable packing slip? Hold an order for review? Order Desk makes this easy.
CUSTOM RULES AND ACTIONS
Order Desk's rules engine lets you set up custom actions to be executed at any event. Here are just a few of the things you can automate:
- Send a special email to someone ordering from Canada or someone ordering a "Red Wool Scarf"
- If the order total is over $1000 put the order in a special folder or tag it red
View your order statistics at a glance. The Order Desk dashboard shows order counts and revenue from today, yesterday, last week, last month, and all time. Create a customized CSV format and you can export your own reports whenever you need them.
Order Desk connects to your third-party apps. We have integrations for over 30 services like MailChimp, Authorize.net, Amazon, Shipwire, and 3PL Central. Add your customers to your mailing list, send your orders for fulfillment, or send your shipment information to external shipping software like ShipStation or ShipWorks. You can even print your own shipping labels with our EasyPost integration.